Warranty Terms and Conditions
All ToBattery products are individually inspected and quality-checked before shipment. Should any of our products fail due to any inherent defects in the product itself, we will gladly repair or replace as covered under our warranty. However some items are not covered and discussed below.
Important Warranty Information:
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Unless another warranty is agreed upon in the Terms of Sale, ToBattery.com (Hereinafter referred to as ToBattery) warrants only to the original purchaser of ToBattery product that the product is free of defects in material and worksmanship for a period specified below. Warranty only applies to orders originating in ToBattery.com, from the date of purchase as indicated on the receipt/invoice.
- This warranty covers defective products. Any defective products will be repaired or replaced with a new product of the same or equivalent model.
- This warranty does not cover damage to the product caused by accidental submerging of the battery in any body of water (lake, stream, pond, or the ocean), leaving the battery exposed in the rain, overcurrent situations during either charging or discharging of the battery, abuse, neglect, improper use, unauthorized modification or tampering, improper maintenance, normal wear and tear, disposal in a fire, freezing, theft, accidental damage, or other forms of physical damage.
- This warranty shall be in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
*Starting January 2022, the battery is covered by a three-year prorated warranty, divided into three periods from the invoice date.
Coverage is as follows:
[For example, a valid warranty claim made 10 month after the date of purchase would result in a free replacement from TOBattery. If the warranty claim is made 12 month after the date of purchase, the customer will pay for 40% of the MSRP price of the replacement battery.
Other products are covered by a one-year limited warranty.
Warranty Claim Instructions
1) Email us at sales (use "Warranty Claim" for the subject)
2) We will obtain the necessary information from you and perform simple diagnostics to determine the defect.
3) If the defect is covered by this warranty, ToBattery.com will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA #) along with return instructions to the customer
4) The customer is responsible for returning the defective product to ToBattery.com according to the instructions given.
5) Upon receipt of the defective return, ToBattery is responsible for sending a replacement or performing the repair under the Warranty Terms.
Returns and Exchange
- The buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to ToBattery unless otherwise stated.& IT IS IMPORTANT TO COMPLY WITH THE RETURN INSTRUCTION PROVIDED TO YOU BY ToBattery. The shipment of batteries is strictly regulated and monitored. Failure to comply with the correct shipping procedure we provide will result in violations of federal and/or international shipping regulations and will result in severe civil and/or criminal penalties.& Note: If you have any questions or need any clarification, please contact us. We will guide you through the shipment process.
- All return/exchange are valid for the stated amount of time from the date of invoice.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless otherwise stated.
- All returns must be authorized by ToBattery.com and include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- To request a RMA number, please login your store account& with the following information: order number, order date, item(s) you wish to return or exchange, and a description of the issue.
- All returns and exchanges must include the item(s) in their original packaging and condition along with all accessories.
- Non-defective return: for any non-defective return or refused shipment, we will charge a 15% restocking fee.
- If the item returned to us is tested to be working, it will be treated as a& non-defective return. The customer must pay for the shipping cost to have the item sent back to him/her. Please call us for support before initiating a return to eliminate technical issues.
- Items that are Dead on Arrival (DOA) will be replaced by ToBattery.com or have the order refunded in full. You must contact us with 3 days of receiving the order for DOA claim. ToBattery will be responsible for return shipping cost.